2nd time FIFA BALLON D'OR

2nd time FIFA BALLON D'OR
Herbalife congratulates Cristiano Ronaldo; 2nd time winner of FIFA BALLON D'OR *fueled by Herbalife!

Bantuan Diperlukan?Tanya Saya Bagaimana!!

Name:
Email Address:
Phone Number
Address
How can I help you? Turun Berat
Tambah Berat
Tenaga Bersukan
Pendapatan Sampingan/Sepenuh Masa

Put a website form like this on your site.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Testimony Heather S.- Lost 21 Pound, Dad Lost 35 pounds

Heather S.

MARINA DEL REY, CA

"Our desire to make changes in our family's health, led to our decision to get started on Herbalife Nutrition Programs. The nutrition products along with a healthy active lifestyle supported me in losing 21 pounds, my dad losing 35 pounds and my mom having a great source of nutrition. This experience of incredible health, led us to have the desire to share this impact with other people and start a small business with Herbalife in the community serving clients and team members. My Herbalife business is my sole foundation for income. I graduated from UCLA with a degree in psychology and was searching for a way to positively impact people’s lives when I found Herbalife. I found that Herbalife could be the vehicle to support myself and other people through health and stability and positive change in the community which was what I had always searched to find in a life-time career opportunity. I chose to leave my full-time job in corporate America to pour my passion, heart and love into my Herbalife business because of my endless belief in the positive results this company creates. Herbalife provides a foundation for improving the nutritional habits of the countless communities it serves, and for many like me - an economic opportunity to supplement income and pursue the development of a small business. As Herbalife Members we get to interact with our clients and team members on a weekly and often daily basis to support their health, their personal growth, education, and economic opportunities. Every day we have the opportunity to hear personal stories of how the nutrition products, our genuine relationships developed through Herbalife and the healthy active events in our community put on by Herbalife Members are improving their lives. On a weekly basis, clients and team members share with me how much the strong, needed community and support system within Herbalife is so beneficial to their lives and to the lives of their families and communities. I have so much gratitude and love for Herbalife and the vehicle that it is for so much positive impact. "
Income applicable to the individuals (or examples) depicted and not average. For average financial performance data, see the Statement of Average Gross Compensation paid by Herbalife at Herbalife.com and MyHerbalife.com.
Consumers who use Formula 1 twice per day as part of a healthy lifestyle can generally expect to lose around 0.5 to 1 pound per week. Participants in a 12-week single-blind study used Formula 1 twice per day (once as a meal and once as a snack) with a reduced calorie diet and a goal of 30 minutes of exercise per day. Participants followed either a high protein diet or a standard protein diet. Participants in both groups lost about 8.5 pounds.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MONTHLY SHAH ALAM FIT CHALLENGE

MONTHLY SHAH ALAM FIT CHALLENGE
PM 01123772476 untuk sebarang persoalan