2nd time FIFA BALLON D'OR

2nd time FIFA BALLON D'OR
Herbalife congratulates Cristiano Ronaldo; 2nd time winner of FIFA BALLON D'OR *fueled by Herbalife!

Bantuan Diperlukan?Tanya Saya Bagaimana!!

Name:
Email Address:
Phone Number
Address
How can I help you? Turun Berat
Tambah Berat
Tenaga Bersukan
Pendapatan Sampingan/Sepenuh Masa

Put a website form like this on your site.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Testimon: Joseph G; Personal Trainer from California

Joseph G.

SACRAMENTO, CA

Before Herbalife I had no direction in my nutrition even though I was a personal trainer. It was mainly my mindset which had no growth. I found Herbalife and I loved the energy and the taste of the products. I put on a total of 24 lbs while losing body fat and competing in my first physique competition. I love this company, I love my nutrition program and it has truly changed my life! Thank You
Income applicable to the individuals (or examples) depicted and not average. For average financial performance data, see the Statement of Average Gross Compensation paid by Herbalife at Herbalife.com and MyHerbalife.com.
Consumers who use Formula 1 twice per day as part of a healthy lifestyle can generally expect to lose around 0.5 to 1 pound per week. Participants in a 12-week single-blind study used Formula 1 twice per day (once as a meal and once as a snack) with a reduced calorie diet and a goal of 30 minutes of exercise per day. Participants followed either a high protein diet or a standard protein diet. Participants in both groups lost about 8.5 pounds

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MONTHLY SHAH ALAM FIT CHALLENGE

MONTHLY SHAH ALAM FIT CHALLENGE
PM 01123772476 untuk sebarang persoalan